You can really have fun with this craft. There are countless items from your craft cabinet you can pull out and substitute for items seen in this photo. To make this craft:
- Construction paper, 2 different colors
- 3 pipe cleaners, bent roughly in half, various colors
- Foam flowers from craft store, or cut from paper, various colors
- Foam circles from craft store, or cut from paper, various colors
- Decorative "gem" rocks from craft store, various sizes/colors
- Cut one piece of construction paper in half and glue it to the bottom of the other piece.
- Bend pipe cleaners roughly in half, glue to page.
- Glue foam flowers onto top of pipe cleaner ends.
- Glue foam circles on top of foam flowers.
- Glue decorative "gem" rocks to bottom half of paper.
- Glue glitter on top half of paper.
Share the Love - Be sure you tell them Macaroni Kid sent you... and tell all your friends!
Macaroni Kid Amherst-Northampton is a free local calendar, weekly e-newsletter, and website focused on fun family events and information in the area. We gather all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused local businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides, and more.
Quick links to learn more about our community: